Saturday, March 05, 2005

Damn...(part II)

Gah...

SOMEONE STOP ME FROM WATCHING BLEACH!!!

It's one heck of an excellent Anime, able to combine comedy and action very very well!

If it has an excellent ending, it is definately my favourite anime of all time!!

Gaaah...

In any case, the song of the (whatever) is Reason from the Gundam Seed Destiny(again..=P) 1st ending theme! It is sung by Tamaki Nami! If I were to rate it, I would say that it is my second favourite song, a little below Hikari!
--

Gah...

I don't know why.

Perhaps I'm afraid.

Afraid that something might happen once again.

Avoiding, is sometimes the best solution.

After all, ignorance is bliss.

Am I a coward?

Perhaps.

I don't know why....but maybe that's just me.

Afraid...once more.

Perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home